ADVERTISEMENT

TULSA 2020 American Conference Men's Basketball C0-Champions (at least)

Lunardi about to “break down the American.”

His hairpiece wants to break up with him.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Just facebooked this.

Guaranteed tonight - AT A MINIMUM - we will be hanging this banner next season.

2019-2020
American Athletic Conference
Regular Season
Co-Champion

American Conference Championship Banner in rafters !!! When was the last time we won or shared a conference championship ?
2003? We won the WAC tournament. I can't remember how the regular season finished.

Why does ESPN even mention the stupid BPI? The NET is the metric. BPI is worthless.

Why does ESPN even mention the stupid BPI? The NET is the metric. BPI is worthless.

They've been trying to make BPI happen for a solid 6-7 years and still no one cares. I remember junkie leading a mass dunking on the BPI guy on twitter back in the day

Reactions: TU_BLA and Gold*
Here we are alone in first in the AAC with one game to go and if we win the tournament the talking heads will say we stole a bid from the 11th place team in the Big 10. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Prior to the season I believed this team had a high ceiling, but I did not believe there was much chance of us actually reaching it. Congrats to the guys for proving me and other doubters wrong. In the words of Joe Biden, a championship in this league is a big effing deal

Reactions: TUMU
Do you think the school will print conference champs shirts for sale this seems bigger than cusa 2014 tri champs?

Whatever happens going forward, This season has been way better than I expected after OOC play. I'm still going to be awful disappointed the next time they lose, even if it's a few weeks from now.
You guys know I'm no basketball expert, but it seems to me this team turned the corner by playing like winners in the last minute or so of the game. No matter the sport, winners keep their cool when it matters most. These guys have done that in conference play.
We had 20 years between NITs, which we could continue next season. Let's start a new one of 20 years between Regional Finals (or better).
That's not a prediction, it's a vote of confidence. I really like what I see in these guys.

The NET people want us to win a big time game on the road....... We have ONE chance.......Sunday for all the marbles............
Well the shockers are looking pretty flat against the cheaters right now.

The NET people want us to win a big time game on the road....... We have ONE chance.......Sunday for all the marbles............
So let me get this straight the game means just as much to shockers if not more because 4th place Wichita is in if they beat regular season champ and champ Tulsa is out doesn’t make sense

So let me get this straight the game means just as much to shockers if not more because 4th place Wichita is in if they beat regular season champ and champ Tulsa is out doesn’t make sense
Out of conf means more under current net system

Meanwhile, Lunardi’s hairpiece whimpered about how Lunardi smells like
onion dip.

My all time favorite Bob Newhart skit was him being at the return counter trying
to get a refund on his "Mr. Wonderful" hairpiece that had fallen into the onion
dip at his Co.'s Xmas party.....

Reactions: Bill Lowery
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT