ADVERTISEMENT

TU President and TU Agree. Pres will slum it...

Weatherdemon

Sep 11, 2001
Tulsa, OK
University of Tulsa purchases Skelly Mansion for new president

There's usually a bit of a gap between living in student housing and moving into a historic mansion. Not so for University of Tulsa President Geoffrey Orsak and his family.

The University of Tulsa is purchasing the Skelly Mansion, 2101 S. Madison Ave., as the family's residence. The closing date is July 13, according to university officials.

The mansion, which sits at the southeast corner of 21st Street and Madison Avenue, will be renamed the Skelly House and will be home to Orsak and his wife, Catherine, and two children, Mary Elizabeth and Peter.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=693&articleid=20120705_11_A1_CUTLIN728678

We're just a few blocks away. Maybe I'll see how big a fan he and his family are of the "pop-in".

You and mad dog need to show up with some new urinal trough designs. "Hey, President, I hear you are into engineering. Well, I hope you can engineer a better piss trough for us. Welcome to Tulsa!"

Sidebar ... Me and li'l rica colita live in the house that the Skellys built for their family doctor in 1930 about 17th & Norfolk. Apparently, the ole boy's wife died and he re-married to a much younger woman who remained in our house until about 1985ish. This is all according to the bitch (I'm sure she still is) we bought the house from.

Cool story, brah!

The Escalade TU gave him to drive is quite nice too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT