ADVERTISEMENT

TU Football - Early Signing Period: News, notes, what to watch for, etc.

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Just to carry over from the TU Recruiting Update thread, Tulsa offered Lufkin (TX) DE Breylon Garcia yesterday, and Union OL Ricky Stromberg flipped from TU to Arkansas today.

Recent targets Mason Vega (Cali JUCO DE), LaRon Stokes (NEO DE), Quinn Oseland (Minnesota OL grad transfer) and Isaiah McGuire (Union DE) have committed elsewhere and are out of the picture. I believe TU has parted ways with DB Aundoy Johnson, who was Tulsa's first commitment in the 2019 class.

Sounds like Tulsa has moved on from Juco DE Joey Noble, who I profiled in Sunday's Recruiting Update. College of DuPage DE Ray Vohasek may still be in the picture, but he has another semester of junior college and won't graduate until May.

TU had a good in-home visit with Washington RB Thomas Grayson, who may have visited Houston last weekend. I believe Tulsa coaches are also still talking to Jersey Village OT Patrick Paul (brother of Tulsa OL Chris Paul) who committed to Houston 10 days ago.

Other than current TU commits, other guys I'll be watching tomorrow that could possibly sign with Tulsa are below:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News