ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket exchange

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
I know this doesn't need to be said, but please find a way to get your tickets to TU fans.

If needed, use this thread to help find TU fans for people needing/wanting to sell their tickets this weekend. I've had some outrageous offers from friends and co-workers for mine already.

Please post here if you have them for sale or know a TU fan that's looking.

I know this doesn't need to be said, but please find a way to get your tickets to TU fans.

If needed, use this thread to help find TU fans for people needing/wanting to sell their tickets this weekend. I've had some outrageous offers from friends and co-workers for mine already.

Please post here if you have them for sale or know a TU fan that's looking.
Tough to find true TU fans when it comes to this game.... people you have sat with for years will be wearing red... alumni you went to school with will be in red.. and lettermen from past teams will be in red...

Tough to find true TU fans when it comes to this game.... people you have sat with for years will be wearing red... alumni you went to school with will be in red.. and lettermen from past teams will be in red...
Maybe the team should wear our red jersey for this game and announce a red out! If not I will be wearing Blue.

Really with Lettermen, or you're exaggerating?

He's not. Hell, there will be current TU students wearing OU gear in the student section on Saturday. It always happens.

That’s ok. When I went to OU for undergrad I wore blue in the student section when TU played in Norman.

outupic.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT