ADVERTISEMENT

This is Weird...

I always thought that if i had a mug shot taken I would put on a big silly grin. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

This is clearly nothing to joke about but it is a little funny that he knows everyone leaves at halftime.

This is clearly nothing to joke about but it is a little funny that he knows everyone leaves at halftime.
It's a bit sad when even your mass shooters are ragging on your fan support....

Frivolity aside. This really shook me. I don't want to get into it on the football board, but people like this really shine a light on some glaring flaws in our society.

He’s nasty. I didn’t realize he was so old. You’re over 30 and you were studying musical theater at TU? WTF?

For what it’s worth, his attorney on the case against TU is objectively not very good, or maybe even worse than that. I can show you an example.

There should be free speech protection for that. The school should counterclaim against him if attendance declines this year, based on his threat.

He’s nasty. I didn’t realize he was so old. You’re over 30 and you were studying musical theater at TU? WTF?

For what it’s worth, his attorney on the case against TU is objectively not very good, or maybe even worse than that. I can show you an example.

There should be free speech protection for that. The school should counterclaim against him if attendance declines this year, based on his threat.
No, I think Trey is younger. Probably mid 20's. He was a teenager when I first met him. I think he probably had trouble finding a partner in Tulsa... and then he got together with this creep. Seemed to me like he was impressionable and would go along with a lot as long as you would be his friend.

Why is he with this creep? He’s going to end up with FBI people looking into this. They don’t mess around with threats like this. Even if you hate TU as much as they think they do, why would they put this out there? TU will easily win now.

Nothing to collect, but enough affidavits from cancelled season ticket holders and I’d file tortious interference with contractual relationships anyway just to get a default judgement and deter the next idiot/nut.

Reactions: Gold*
Nothing to collect, but enough affidavits from cancelled season ticket holders and I’d file tortious interference with contractual relationships anyway just to get a default judgement and deter the next idiot/nut.

The attorney will keep it from being default. But I’d bet they’d get summary judgment. They have a good judge who will not like this.

The husband (who weirdly took his much younger lover's last name - prior to this he was Chris Mangum apparently) has a website that is just off the rails. Filled with junk about the liberal snowflakes at TU.

Looks like he's filed ten or so lawsuits in the last two years alone. Have to wonder why his attorney keeps spending his time filing and prosecuting these things.

Looks like he's filed ten or so lawsuits in the last two years alone. Have to wonder why his attorney keeps spending his time filing and prosecuting these things.
That's what I was wondering! I'm going... who the hell is this attorney!?

Does he drive a Z car?

Not that guy.

True statement: the hearing I had, McHugh hadn’t shaved in a couple of days and was wearing tattered clothes.

Our previous motion for summary judgment was denied. I re-wrote it and won. He said some words in response. I tried to get fees as sanctions against him and the judge wouldn’t go there, but it was a very frivolous case. We still had some attorney fees awarded against his client and we renew that judgement every five years.

I remember getting his response brief and took me some time to even figure out what he was trying to say in response. He had sued a title company for negligence, but it was like they couldn’t be liable ever. I can’t remember exactly what the issue was, but it’s like he wanted damages for them performing their obligations under the title policy.

I’m all about creativity and giving people their day in court. But make sure you hire people who know what they are doing. Goof balls like this are why they take tort reform too seriously.

Yeah this is the dude I was talking about in the other thread. He’s insane... needs to be institutionalized.

The stuff this guy has posted on social media is vial. Celebrating deaths of individuals, calling for the death of others, horrible false accusations of TU staff and faculty, and threats of violence. TU monitored his social media for quite some time and there are records of the horrible stuff he posted. This dude is seriously a GIGANTIC POS.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
I have followed that lawsuit off and on. I think he may have sued the attorneys for TU at some point. That never ends well. He was also trying to subpoena Judge Cantrell. Good luck with that.

Now maybe all the whiners will understand why there was security that was all business at the True Commitment meetings.

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
I have followed that lawsuit off and on. I think he may have sued the attorneys for TU at some point. That never ends well. He was also trying to subpoena Judge Cantrell. Good luck with that.

I believe he’s still going after Pat’s estate... which is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Gold*
I just saw on the news that this guy was arrested for shooting at a man in his yard who was trying to serve eviction papers.

That’s old news, Babe. You and patsfan binging too much King of Queens lately?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT