ADVERTISEMENT

The idiots

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Did y’all see where that creep who sued TU had plans to shoot people at the football game? This was all hypothetical he claims, but wtf.

He posted online the steps of how he would do it. Im not gonna link it here, but this guy is definitely 32 degrees before top dead center.

He's also the guy responsible for trying to get Milo Yiannopoulos to come speak at TU (then coopting TCC to host him when TU told him to pound sand). Christopher Barnett is apparently a serious fringe alt-right guy.

I've actually met Trey Barnett while I was in school. He was pretty open about being gay (theater kid) which I didn't really care about. He was a bit weird but I wouldn't say he wasn't at least a nice enough person to have a small conversation with. I think his husband is Coo-Coo for CoCo Puffs though.

Seems to me like he fell in with someone that is really insane. It doesn't surprise me too much though. The husband received 5K+ votes in the last Republican Primary for governor.

He's also the guy responsible for trying to get Milo Yiannopoulos to come speak at TU (then coopting TCC to host him when TU told him to pound sand). Christopher Barnett is apparently a serious fringe alt-right guy.

I've actually met Trey Barnett while I was in school. He was pretty open about being gay (theater kid) which I didn't really care about. He was a bit weird but I wouldn't say he wasn't at least a nice enough person to have a small conversation with. I think his husband is Coo-Coo for CoCo Puffs though.

Seems to me like he fell in with someone that is really insane. It doesn't surprise me too much though. The husband received 5K+ votes in the last Republican Primary for governor.
TCC couldn't legally tell Milo no. However, Barnett was the sponsoring entity and he didn't have enough $ to guarantee the venue so the event didn't happen. The sigh of relief from the TCC admin was deafening.

I think I remember Trey. Good enough guy. I don't know Chris but he sounds like a freaking nutjob.

I don't remember the lawsuit against TU...what was his claim?

TCC couldn't legally tell Milo no. However, Barnett was the sponsoring entity and he didn't have enough $ to guarantee the venue so the event didn't happen. The sigh of relief from the TCC admin was deafening.

I think I remember Trey. Good enough guy. I don't know Chris but he sounds like a freaking nutjob.

I don't remember the lawsuit against TU...what was his claim?
Various accusations of discrimination and eventually a dismissal from TU due to his husband's public comments regarding some professors.

I just want to know why the lawyer that's apparently assisting them both is doing so. He must be a pretty litigious dude. I wonder if @lawpoke87 knows anything about him.

See the other thread. I had a case against him. Lolz happened.

Unrelated... just felt like putting this here:

xuvc0j7vmqc01.jpg

If you're ever feeling bad for yourself, just remember theres 2 people that received less votes than this guy in the Oklahoma Republican primaries

And this guy is now sitting in jail, held with without bail. Right where he belongs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT