ADVERTISEMENT

The Group of Death

quincy101

I.T.S. Position Coach
Nov 4, 2007
To paraphrase the late, great bluesman Albert King: if the USA men's ntl. team didn't have bad luck, they'ld have no luck at all! Because they're in a world cup group with Germany, Portugal & Ghana. If this ain't the group of death, the USA is already in ICU in critical condition. If Dempsey, Altidore, Donavan,Bradley, et. al don't play out of their a$$e$, it's going to be a quick exit from the World Cup next year. Not to mention playing in the Amazon delta & traveling something like 8,000 miles between games. Sheesh! Good luck, lads-the world be watching.

It's not the group of death, it's the group of opportunity. To be the best you gotta beat the best. We already ruined Portugal's Golden Generation in 2002, time to ruin Ronaldo's chances in 2014. And we owe Ghana. I'll just call Germany a loss, but we can advance out of this group.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
It's not the group of death, it's the group of opportunity. To be the best you gotta beat the best. We already ruined Portugal's Golden Generation in 2002, time to ruin Ronaldo's chances in 2014. And we owe Ghana. I'll just call Germany a loss, but we can advance out of this group.
I agree...I think we can do it, but obviously have to be at the top of our game. I certainly expect a loss to Germany, but how cool would it be to at least get a point out of that game for Klinsmann. The key is that first game against Ghana...HAVE to get points.

Nailed it

Originally posted by ctt8410:

Nailed it
Wow. We need Jozy back.

Good call 2 Poor.....

Now lets beat Belgium tomorrow.

GO USA!!!!!

We put a knot on Fellaini's fro & Bradley & Fab Johnson score to beat these turkeys 2 to 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT