ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, seniors

In all sincerity, do any of the players come on here to read the posts of couch potatos and armchair quarterbacks?

In all sincerity, you realize that much of the Internet (especially on message boards or social media) isn't literal?

For example, no one's ass has ever been laughed off and people also don't generally believe they are having an actual conversation with football players or the Royals or Obama or their school system for closing on a snow day or even their Mom who isn't even on Facebook on Mother's Day to see their post when they type words of thanks.

But I think you know that and really just wanted to derail a sincere thread by being obtuse.

You're cracking me up BBjunkie, u went from nice person 24/6.9875, to bitchy in 1.4 s flat. :mad:

I know for a fact at least one starter in the Graham era was a lurker almost daily.

Plenty of their parents are too.

This was a fun year and you guys overcame a lot. Good luck to you in everything you do. You made us proud.
Positively +1 . This team has some talented players....however, we just need some more. Phil and his staff will take care of that. GO TU!!

Reactions: cmullinsTU
As is typical for this board, an honest sincere and timely post starts out well, and then some Jakov decides to ruin the thoughtfulness behind it.

Gold, I thank you for being the spearhead in honoring those players that have given so much.

And I would like to add to that and offer my thanks to them as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT