ADVERTISEMENT

Texas State Game

I don't thInk goodfellas when I see their coach. I think gay Pizzaria owner in Little Italy.

Until they start firing the people that have a say in how tickets are sold there will continue to be empty arena's and stadiums. They have not adapted to 2016 circumstances.

I'm convinced that the donor requirements need to be lowered significantly and then the seats should be sold in the order they are available from mid-court. Same with football. It's stupid to have a half empty 50 yard line. Or, as they do in the ACC, make the first 5-10 rows of each section student seating. Put the donors behind them and make the blue hairs stand.

There aren't that many grumpy blue hairs any more. I haven't been asked to sit down in a long time.

For football (and I can't believe I am typing this as it disgusts me), but I would wall off/tarp off the entire end zone and force folks to sit on the West side of the stadium -- only open the end zone when the rest of the stadium is full.

For football (and I can't believe I am typing this as it disgusts me), but I would wall off/tarp off the entire end zone and force folks to sit on the West side of the stadium -- only open the end zone when the rest of the stadium is full.
You could tarp off the end zone and still have big blocks of open seats on the sides the way its been going.

I'm convinced that the donor requirements need to be lowered significantly and then the seats should be sold in the order they are available from mid-court. Same with football. It's stupid to have a half empty 50 yard line. Or, as they do in the ACC, make the first 5-10 rows of each section student seating. Put the donors behind them and make the blue hairs stand.
The first 10 rows is almost a fourth of our stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT