ADVERTISEMENT

📝 Larry Lewis Summer Position Analysis - RUNNING BACK

Not sure...I haven't had time to look into it.
It's Meta's anti-Elon Musk Twitter clone but they're also marketing it as part of Instagram to run Twitter like "tweets" instead of everything being a photo based conversation starter. (in a nutshell, I'm sure there are other nuances).

And Wilson is one of those guys that tells it like it is. Can't tell if he's just unimpressed with the RBs, expecting more pop and speed, or is just trying to fire them up to bring out their best. He wasn't very complimentary of them at all.

I am a little bummer that Shamari Brooks or Prince didn't get a chance to play in Wilson's office. Both of those guys could catch the ball out of the backfield. Things like that hold LBs in place instead of allowing teams to tee off on the QB and bring pressure from both side forcing the RB to pick someone to block.

What I do like is it seems like every RB that played last year was avg. 4+ yds per carry. That's a good number. Watkins' 7+ ypc a couple of years ago was really good and I wish he got more touches because it seemed like he had the breakaway speed we missed from the RB position the last few years.

I am a little bummer that Charles Clay and Willie Carter didn't get a chance to play in Wilson's office. Both of those guys could catch the ball out of the backfield.
FIFY except your typos lol

I'm anxious to see how Wilson handles Ford the first time he seems to get upset about playing time or whatever it is that results in Ford seeming to have no interest in his teammates or the game. Several times he went off and set completely by himself, far away from any teammates.

He did have some nice plays on the field a few times last year. Seems to have talent.

I'm anxious to see how Wilson handles Ford the first time he seems to get upset about playing time or whatever it is that results in Ford seeming to have no interest in his teammates or the game. Several times he went off and set completely by himself, far away from any teammates.

He did have some nice plays on the field a few times last year. Seems to have talent.
He has some talent, but I would imagine that he, or any other player, were to pull that crap their chain would get yanked pretty hard and the portal would be in their future.

Jacob Bower did the same.

FIFY except your typos lol
Nah...those guys played in Gus'/Morris' offenses and were utilized heavily (Clay definitely more than Carter). Carter had a good number of receptions and yards even in BB's offense. Monty barely used the running backs as receiving options. Brooks was a very capable receiver that really could have spread the defense out even more if he were utilized as a receiving option at all. We're finding out from Chiefs media coverage that Prince is a really good receiving option as well and I bet we can count on our hands the number of passes he caught at TU. Can you imagine him running a delayed wheel route on 1st down against a LB trying to catch up to him with 2 WRs running a combo of shallow and mid level drag routes? I swear Monty's play sheet each game had 10 plays on it and he would never vary from that.

It's Meta's anti-Elon Musk Twitter clone but they're also marketing it as part of Instagram to run Twitter like "tweets" instead of everything being a photo based conversation starter. (in a nutshell, I'm sure there are other nuances).
I started "Threads" accounts for myself and ITS, just using the Insta accounts. I hate that there is no web application, just have to use it on your phone. Not as intuitive as Twitter, and not many people on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT