ADVERTISEMENT

Street Soccer Tulsa

Li'l Eric Coley

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
Thought I'd post this here and on the general board. Street Soccer Tulsa is the homeless soccer team in town and coached by former TU futboler Brian Majka. They will be going to compete in the US Street Soccer Cup at the end of the July. The Shame (if you click on my sig pic) has put together a li'l benefit show to help offset their costs this coming Sunday afternoon at SoundPony. SST will probably have t-shirts for sale, as will The Shame. We get 10 percent of the bar, so the more beer you buy that afternoon, the more SST will get from us. Of course, donations will be accepted as well. We'd love to have as many people as possible so come on down to the Pony!

More info on Street Soccer Tulsa

Just a quick update on Street Soccer Tulsa as they are in NYC this week/weekend. The first two days of the tournament saw them defeat NYC 5-3, Dallas 9-3, and St. Louis 6-0. Losses were to Chicago, Richmond, and Seattle. They've managed to make their way to the finals of their division and will have a re-match with NYC tomorrow in Times Square. Have no idea what happens if they win their division.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT