ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game

okie51

I.T.S. Junior
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Quick take. Running backs very good group. Brooks Taylor and Warren all could start. The big guy Thomas carried some guys to the end zone and Martin had a nice carry. H backs caught some passes nice to see. The OL looks strong with three starters Bruckrot and Ivy. Muhammad must be hurt didn't see him at tackle. QBs look better, the push from Smith has helped. Skipper has more confidence but did miss a wide open Hobbs on a long throw so work to do. Last years WRs may be pushed by Crawford first and Santana in that order. Crawford is a difference maker, got behind the defense for a long TD from Boomer. Even coaches son Cannon looks like a good option as a change of style go too guy 5th guy.
Defense. LBers look Ok with Collins 2nd team but looks like a star in the making good speed and size. Revels looks like he can play with the JC Burnett with some experience to push. Hoping to see the JC guy push Cannon on the other side this fall. Many guys were out on the defense at safety and DL so hard to tell. I am concerned at DE not much size or experience. Hope someone with knowledge has better incite.
First half is all I saw froze me out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.