ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Coming up , what do you look to see to make things look promising. I will be very interested to see the Juco guys in defense and the Qbs

Good routes and throwing to open receivers, not just high percentage targets.
Wise decisions made by our QB’s, WR’s coming of age and new talent emerging, OL progressing, DL showing they are not off brand Sharmin Tissue (charmin is actually pretty decent) soft and secondary showing they can cover more than just air. I know it’s a little harsh but when you win less than five games the year before, a lot of things need to improve to turn the ship around. I’m hopeful things will get better!

going to be chilly in the stands, hopefully warmer on the field

I’m ready for the spring game. To me, it signals the beginnig of the next sports season and after last season in football and the beginning of the basketball season, I’m ready to put that all behind us and not look back at it.

I have high hopes that things will look much better on the football field this season. If all goes as it should, a bowl game is well within reach. Then the following season we have the opportunity to get back to our winning ways of 9-10 wins.

It all starts this spring though... our guys have to want it and I think they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT