ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Animal

If it was Pat Jones, itā€™s just so he can say OSUā€™s defense is good

I was getting gas this morning at 7 AM. The SUV next to me had a Tulsa sticker on the back window so I asked him if he had watched the game. He said he had, that his brother played baseball for Coach Gene Shell.

I expressed my frustration with losing a game we really should have and could have won. He was like, oh well we are a small school. OSU has better talent at every position. We did well to stay as close as we did.

It really pissed me off. I think that is the attitude of many people.

I was getting gas this morning at 7 AM. The SUV next to me had a Tulsa sticker on the back window so I asked him if he had watched the game. He said he had, that his brother played baseball for Coach Gene Shell.

I expressed my frustration with losing a game we really should have and could have won. He was like, oh well we are a small school. OSU has better talent at every position. We did well to stay as close as we did.

Yep. Just donā€™t embarrass us too much is their outlook, if they care at all.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
The name alone, is enough to remind me how much I dislike Pat Jones.

Yep. Just donā€™t embarrass us too much is their outlook, if they care at all.

That's because its literally the best you can get from Monty.

When Paul Smith was our QB and we were rolling attitudes reflected that.

That's because its literally the best you can get from Monty.

When Paul Smith was our QB and we were rolling attitudes reflected that.
We got a lot of milk that year with Paul connecting with Marion . Those were exciting and fun times .

Reactions: TU_BLA

Mmmmm... baseball. Is football far enough in the crapper to get that going again?

Harwell would be a great spot for a baseball field....

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT