ADVERTISEMENT

Spaghetti Warehouse

goldfan83

I.T.S. Position Coach
Aug 19, 2005
I will pour one out for those guys. Their food wasn't great but we shared a number of family meals there when people were in town when I was younger. They started when there when there was basically nothing going on downtown. I hope something great goes in there.

There was Caz's and then that weird thing that predated all the places where the Tavern is now. Snooty Fox? It eventually became the Bowery and then Lola's.

I miss old Cain's. Yeah it was awful, but it was also anarchy and occasionally brilliant. I saw Parliament Funkadelic there and the concert didn't end until 4 am. The new place is better and brings in better acts, but skanky old Cain's wasn't all bad. You can't even buy crack up the street anymore. What's up with this town?

I feel like Arnie's and McNellie's were the two big milestones. Arnie's proved you could get people downtown and McNellie's got older people and families. And then Soundpony came along and made it awesome. Now there are a bunch of weird places I will never go to.

Sad about Sgetti warehouse but that space and the parking spots will go to better use. It's funny that the same thing happened in OKC. In both instances, when they were no longer needed, they were gone. That location was in bad shape and kinda needed to close a long time ago. They never arrested the guy who held it up a few years ago, but apparently knew who did it all along.

Somehow we are still stuck with Mexicali. That's another one that needs to be lost to history.

Perfect spot for a destination retailer. Crate and Barrel?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT