ADVERTISEMENT

So now that Twitter is dead, where are we going?

And...they're not going to turn down an opportunity to be where people are going to be and can see their brand. The only businesses I wouldn't expect to see migrate are the one's who enjoy Elon's approval of their bigotry like most Truth social users and those who fall into SCOTUS' approval of discrimination because it's their 1st amendment right to hate people based on an innate character or trait.

Reactions: TU 1978
Musk is suing Wachtell Lipton, one of the best law firms in America, bc he doesn't want to pay the bill. And he threatened to sue Meta over Threads. Fat, narcissistic internet troll who doesn't pay his bills and sues everyone he doesn't like, kinda feels like I've seen this movie before?

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA and TU 1978
Musk is suing Wachtell Lipton, one of the best law firms in America, bc he doesn't want to pay the bill. And he threatened to sue Meta over Threads. Fat, narcissistic internet troll who doesn't pay his bills and sues everyone he doesn't like, kinda feels like I've seen this movie

Interesting case. Twitter execs signed an agreement to pay its lawyers tens of millions of dollars on the day of the closing of the Musk purchase. They called it a “success” fee. Looking forward to following.

Zuck is currently sued from so many sides from failing to safeguard against child exploitation and sex trafficking to violating privacy laws I’m sure he could careless about another lawsuit

Interesting case. Twitter execs signed an agreement to pay its lawyers tens of millions of dollars on the day of the closing of the Musk purchase. They called it a “success” fee. Looking forward to following.

Zuck is currently sued from so many sides from failing to safeguard against child exploitation and sex trafficking to violating privacy laws I’m sure he could careless about another lawsuit
Musk’s companies (SpaceX and Boring come to mind) don’t follow proper engineering codes when building things. It is already coming back to bite them with vendors with whom they do business when components fail because they are improperly engineered.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT