ADVERTISEMENT

Smu game thread

I did like the idiot announcer saying it’s hard to miss a shot. We’re clearly excellent at that difficult skill.

Got down again too much in first half. Ditto ditto ditto. Not ready to play.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Mail those throwback jerseys back to Nolan.
We still are only 1 and 1/2 games out of 2nd place Memphis and Wichita and 1/2 game behind Smu. If only we could just play one half of basketball every game as long as it’s the 2nd half.

Not prepared or ready to play last night. Could say the same for most all of our games. The kids get some energy late but usually not in time to win. This one on the coaches. We are a better team than SMU.

How many games do we have home and away with any postponed makeup games
We have 5 home games and 2 road games left to play. We have 3 home games and 1 road game that have been postponed.
The road games we have left at UCF and Smoo and those are our last two games. Conference postponed games are Tulane and USF at home

They took one away.
Yes, they ruled belatedly that Richie's toe was on the line on his previous shot
that had originally been ruled a 3.....So as TU was coming back down the floor,
with like 30 seconds left, the scoreboard read 63 to 65, so it appeared we could
tie with a 2.....

Consequently as Haywood was driving the left baseline, the scoreboard changed
to 62-65....had he scored, we would have still been a point short.....

I don't know who goofed in apparently not relaying the actual score to the players
on the floor......We would have obviously gone for three if we had been informed
in time......

I've never seen anything like that before.....

Yes, they ruled belatedly that Richie's toe was on the line on his previous shot
that had originally been ruled a 3.....So as TU was coming back down the floor,
with like 30 seconds left, the scoreboard read 63 to 65, so it appeared we could
tie with a 2.....

Consequently as Haywood was driving the left baseline, the scoreboard changed
to 62-65....had he scored, we would have still been a point short.....

I don't know who goofed in apparently not relaying the actual score to the players
on the floor......We would have obviously gone for three if we had been informed
in time......

I've never seen anything like that before.....
Can they wipe a possession from the clock and scoreboard, and start it over?

If in that instance we had sank that two pointer, and trailed by 1, that would've been the only fair way to handle it. I just don't know if there is anything in the rule book that allows that.

We have 5 home games and 2 road games left to play. We have 3 home games and 1 road game that have been postponed.
The road games we have left at UCF and Smoo and those are our last two games. Conference postponed games are Tulane and USF at home
Thank you it was so confusing we will win all but at smu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT