ADVERTISEMENT

Should young people with mild symptoms go to health care facility and be tested?

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
I'm leaning toward no. Self quarantine and go. Exposing the elderly and other sick people to this virus just seems like a bad idea.

Reactions: Rippin
Stay at home because there is no testing available anyway. A disgrace compared to countries who envisioned this possibility and prepared for it.

Stay at home because there is no testing available anyway. A disgrace compared to countries who envisioned this possibility and prepared for it.

Aside from the deserved dig at the CDC would you go into a health facility and get tested (we're assume the test are available) if you were experiencing mild symptoms or would you self quarantine yourself? Tests are now available in many locations btw.

What the hell is the cdc and who doing? The top virologists in the world should know more by now. This is dumb.

You guys do know that this is how the zombie apocolypse starts right?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sister in-law was tested last week. In some places they are abundantly available. In others not so much.

I'm leaning toward no. Self quarantine and go. Exposing the elderly and other sick people to this virus just seems like a bad idea.
If they’re regularly exposed to people that are 45 years of age or older, yes.

Sister in-law was tested last week. In some places they are abundantly available. In others not so much.
Oklahoma seemed to do well with testing those idiots on the Jazz with the quickness...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT