ADVERTISEMENT

SFA game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Boy, I would love to see some passing. The two times we passed the ball Magnay was wide open under the basket. First time he wasn't ready the second resulted in a three point play.

Boy, I would love to see some passing. The two times we passed the ball Magnay was wide open under the basket. First time he wasn't ready the second resulted in a three point play.
We are really missing a point guard.

Battle "battled" for that rebound. His defense needs improvement but he's getting better in the other parts of his game.

We have several good passers on this team, it just seems to be a struggle to get some of them to do it.

Igbanu will not play if he cannot make a FT.

The more I see him play the more I think Korita may be our best passer. That Korita to Magnay to Korita to Birt for a three play was a thing of beauty.

Thank goodness we're hot from outside. I'll take a 15 point lead at half. Need to keep pouring it on after intermission.

Shooting percentages in the first half were 60/58/43. Needed it since we were out rebounded by 9.

Nice to see Magnay's parents flew to game from Australia.

We scored 7 points in the first 8 minutes of the second half and only lost 1 point on the lead.

I know people will rail about Birt's inconsistency but it happens to all shooters. Kentuckys Malik Monk was 8-12 against UNC and then 1-8 against Louisville. I just hope Birt can keep it up for a few games.

Tulsa didn't play great but won. That's what counts. SFA will not win many.

I got to see the last 3 seconds. Had no idea it was on tv.

I thought that was funny earlier when the SFU player made a free throw and Magnay had a lane violation because they hit the buzzer and he thought he wa s going out. Then the guy missed the redo and we got the board. When things are going right you can do no wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT