ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewal

Babe the Blue Ox

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2001
The season ticket renewal form came today. It doesn't look like they jacked up the price for OSU as much as they've done in the past. That's nice.

Might be the toughest schedule in decades.
It looks tough but I think the 2009 (is that right year where we played 4 top 10 teams) might fit that bill. OOC games against top 10 OU, OSU, and Boise St at the time and at the end of the year we played a top 10 Houston.

It looks tough but I think the 2009 (is that right year where we played 4 top 10 teams) might fit that bill. OOC games against top 10 OU, OSU, and Boise St at the time and at the end of the year we played a top 10 Houston.

It was 2011. OU was #1, OSU was #7, Boise was #4 and Houston was #7. Oh and BYU, who we lost to on a last second play in the bowl game, finished ranked #25. Tough first year for Blankenship.

It was 2011. OU was #1, OSU was #7, Boise was #4 and Houston was #7. Oh and BYU, who we lost to on a last second play in the bowl game, finished ranked #25. Tough first year for Blankenship.
I couldn’t remember the year for sure but knew the 1st 4. And the Houston game was tight well into the 2nd quarter until we fumbled in the red zone trying to score and then we sort of deflated. We also had the BYU game well in hand until we fell apart after a special teams gaffe. It was a tough year yet I believe we were 7-0 in conference until the Houston game.

Reactions: 4tu2

It wouldn’t have been so bad if he had continued to run the offense with the wind in his face vs UH... we lost to Houston in the ‘ship because of his belief that you don’t throw into the wind.. even if your opponent is dropping 40 yd bombs into the wind.

But... you don’t tug on Superman’s cape, you don’t pass into the wind, you don’t pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger

That team was so talented that an intern could have coached it to the ‘ship...

i usually renew over the phone, but trying to do it online i keep getting this message

“This Customer Number is already Activated for this site. Please contact the box office if you have reached this message in error.”

Anyone know what im doing wrong? Im using the same login ive always used for their site.

i usually renew over the phone, but trying to do it online i keep getting this message

“This Customer Number is already Activated for this site. Please contact the box office if you have reached this message in error.”

Anyone know what im doing wrong? Im using the same login ive always used for their site.
Are you seeing a page where you use your username & password or one where you see your username/account number & PIN? Sounds like maybe you’re on the page with your pin instead of the page with your password.

Are you seeing a page where you use your username & password or one where you see your username/account number & PIN? Sounds like maybe you’re on the page with your pin instead of the page with your password.

When i login to my account it says i dont have any active registrations.

Did you get ejected last year and have your season ticket privileges revoked?
LOL, that would be awful.

No i got an email with my member number and pin code, but when i use it it says its already in use on another account.

I emailed the ticket office over the weekend, hopefully i hear back today.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT