ADVERTISEMENT

Rowdy Frederick and Johnnie Williams done for medical reasons

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
Sad to see they both have to stop for medical reasons. Hope they’re able to finish their college careers with a TU degree. Best of luck to both young men.

Reactions: TU_BLA
This explains some of the JUCO signings. Williams hurts more than Frederick. Frederick was always projected at left guard and Bowling has that spot nailed down. There are multiple guys that cover that spot if he goes down. Williams was deep on the depth chart at DT, but we play better when that position can be platooned at times. Losing him hurts that depth and affects both the offense and defense ability to deal with the hurry up/conditioning issues, etc. Blankenship had better show up ready to play and that is a lot to ask a JUCO kid at that position.

As for the two guys who are stepping aside, I hope the get healed up and can still graduate.

Williams was deep on the depth chart at DT, but we play better when that position can be platooned at times. Losing him hurts that depth and affects both the offense and defense ability to deal with the hurry up/conditioning issues, etc. Blankenship had better show up ready to play and that is a lot to ask a JUCO kid at that position.

As for the two guys who are stepping aside, I hope the get healed up and can still graduate.
Blankenship? You talking about DT still?

jm4rwhatwwozrqzm84aa

JaJuan Blankenship. JUCO transfer. I assume no relation, but its possible, I guess.

Reactions: Gold*
JaJuan Blankenship. JUCO transfer. I assume no relation, but its possible, I guess.
I forgot to add him to my depth chart, and didn't remember him from the recruits we got. Thanks for the reminder. I don't think there is a relationship, now that I am re-remembering him.

Yeah, I saw it last week and was going to mention it, and forgot. We already knew Rowdy was coming. Did anyone have a clue about Williams?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT