ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call

Mrs Huffy and my Seminole in-laws on the club level. 208, I think. They are getting too old for the rain.

Thought seriously about it but my wife and kids have no interest in sports and did not want to drive down during a pandemic. Add to that my dad is 91 and staying here means I can watch with him.

Still conflicted.

Thought seriously about it but my wife and kids have no interest in sports and did not want to drive down during a pandemic. Add to that my dad is 91 and staying here means I can watch with him.

Still conflicted.
A lot of folks in this situation. I pray for your father during this time.

Reactions: drboobay
A lot of folks in this situation. I pray for your father during this time.
Thanks. Fortunately my parents are both in reasonably good health and don't have to take many risks during this pandemic with their living situation. If all goes as advertised they would be in line for a vaccination in Phase 2 - meaning in the next few weeks.

Looking at the forecast I think we will just sit this one out and watch it here. Not sure about the weather conditions, too many unknowns, driving down there and back same day with a 6 & 9 y/o, raining the entire game with winds in DFW between 15-25 mph :(

Reactions: HuffyCane
Wanted to go. Have pictures from the 2011 AF Bowl when we attended. Will watch from home this time, safely in front of the TV per my doctor’s and wife’s orders. That doesn’t mean I can’t still yell at the TV.

Watching from home due to age risk. Was there for the Utah loss. Was in Memphis for both Liberty Bowl wins. Great memories - the National Civil Rights Museum; Elvis; and a Philbrook-like house Museum. And amazing food.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT