ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurants opening

URedskin54

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2005
The wife and I went out to eat for the first time today. Everyone had masks on and the crowd was very sparse. It will probably take quite a bit for demand to ramp back up and there's a 25% capacity limit in place. It was nice to get out

Reactions: maverickfp
The wife and I went out to eat for the first time today. Everyone had masks on and the crowd was very sparse. It will probably take quite a bit for demand to ramp back up and there's a 25% capacity limit in place. It was nice to get out
Not at McNelly’s... of course, no need for a mask outside. Most people don’t know that.

By the way, how dare you go to a restaurant in public with your wife?! Don’t you know YOU ARE RISKING THE LIVES OF EVERY GRANDMA & PAPA/LOVED ONES OF EVERYONE?!

Where did you guys go?

We went out to dinner tonight. It was small local Mexican restaurant. Very good.

Reactions: URedskin54
List of Restaurants staying with curbside, and not opening for Dine In yet.

Amelia’s
Bin Bistro
Bird & Bottle
Blue Moon Cafe
Bodean’s Seafood
Bramble
Celebrity Club
Claude's Hamburgers
Desi Wok
Elote
Flo’s Burgers
Kilkenny’s
Kitchen 27
Lana Thai
Laffa
Lasalle’s
Lone Wolf
McNellie’s Group
Mondo’s
Mother Road Market
Nola’s
Oklahoma Joe’s BBQ
Old School Bagel Cafe
Palace Cafe
Prairie Fire Pie
Pure Food & Juice
Queenies Cafe
Roka
Roosevelt’s
Roppongi
Shawkat's
Sushi Train
Trencher’s
The Tropical
The Vault

Local bbq place in El Paso. I committed some kind of heresy apparently by getting their burger but it was decent

Have you been to L&J Cafe? Went to L&J, a couple of times when I was attending the Tulsa - UTEP football game in 2013. I thought it was good.

Lasalle’s for the win ... way better than Nola’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT