ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting -- WR Tyrese Grant discusses commitment to Tulsa

Respekt his decision :) I got a kick out of reading his quote. The kid only had 4 other mid level schools offer and he says respect his decision. I guess I’m just old school but since when are two stars allowed to talk so much! Work hard and talk less Mr. Grant. You have a whole lot to prove!

Respekt his decision :) I got a kick out of reading his quote. The kid only had 4 other mid level schools offer and he says respect his decision. I guess I’m just old school but since when are two stars allowed to talk so much! Work hard and talk less Mr. Grant. You have a whole lot to prove!
He will show up and show out. He know if he talk it then he need to back it up. Tulsa need more players who are outspoken.

Besides it was an interview, what is he supposed to do, not speak what he thinks.

He will show up and show out. He know if he talk it then he need to back it up. Tulsa need more players who are outspoken.
No issues with talking as I used to talk my fare share as well. It was backed up by receiving player of the week, all city, and all conference awards in Highschool and college. My point is he is currently a two star with no power five offers. That usually means he still has a lot to prove. I will respect his decision when he starts delivering more consistently on the field his senior year!

Last edited:
No issues with talking as I used to talk my fare share as well. It was backed up by receiving player of the week, all city, and all conference awards in Highschool and college. My point is he is currently a two star with no power five offers. That usually means he still has a lot to prove. I will respect his decision when he starts delivering more consistently on the field his senior year!
Offers from Tulsa, Utah, Colorado State, Hawaii, Toledo, etc. as a junior is nothing to sneeze at.

Last I checked, Utah is in the PAC12 and still, at least for now, considered a P5

I'm with you, being a TU fan, we should all know not to expect anything. Nothing is a given with us

You would have to know Tiger land to understand Grant. A once powerhouse football of Texas before the rise of Gilmer Carthage Southlake Carroll and Lake Travis. He maybe a two star player to who ever rating but let work speak for him.

Reactions: shon46
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT