ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: info on Dahu Green, Riley Daniel, Austin Grotts & more

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
With the majority of the new Tulsa football staff in place and official visits starting back up next weekend, several new prospects have been hearing from the Golden Hurricane.

MORE INFO:
premium.gif
TU Recruiting Update
https://tulsa.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1724219
This post was edited on 1/12 2:35 PM by Chris Harmon

Re: TU Recruiting Update + major overhaul to Hot List

Another possible recruiting update?

Three-star OL Marvis Brown backs out of pledge to SMU
EJ Holland Dallas Morning News
Published: January 12, 2015 10:11 am

Anytime there is a coaching change, recruiting classes naturally take hits as prospects decommit and look elsewhere.

It took about a month, but three-star Little Cypress-Mauriceville offensive lineman Marvis Brown decided to back out of his pledge to SMU over the weekend via Twitter.

"I'm reopening my recruitment. I have officially decommitted from SMU," Brown wrote. "I wish the coaching staff the best of luck and want to thank the old staff for giving me a chance and offering me."

The 6-foot-4, 320-pounder originally pledge to June Jones and company back in May. Jones resigned from his position in September, and SMU hired Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris during the last week of the regular season.
Brown also held offers from TULSA, UTSA and Western Michigan.

SMU now has 13 commits in its 2015 class, including just one offensive lineman - San Antonio Madison's Marcus McNeil.

Good catch Hooter. Wonder if his initial offer from TU came from BB or if it was after Monty was hired. If the latter it might be a god sign we've got a big guy coming to TU.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
Good catch Hooter. Wonder if his initial offer from TU came from BB or if it was after Monty was hired. If the latter it might be a god sign we've got a big guy coming to TU.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
The offer was from the previous staff. TU is currently looking at three other OL, which were included in the Recruiting Update linked at the top of this thread. We also have them on the Hot List.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT