ADVERTISEMENT

Rebuilding or reloading?

Look for the QB position to be a knock down drag out fight next spring. It is totally open and let the best man win!!!

Defensive line will be great next year. Front 3 pass rush of Brubaker, Petera Wilson, Shindelar will be hard to stop.

Every significant defensive back is returning besides Brady. But Whitfield was basically a starter and will fill the spot nicely.

Linebacker will be the one true question mark on D. We still have Suits and Cooper Edmiston looked great for a true freshman against Tulane. He'all be great next year. Some real talent all around.

Defensive line will be great next year. Front 3 pass rush of Brubaker, Petera Wilson, Shindelar will be hard to stop.

Every significant defensive back is returning besides Brady. But Whitfield was basically a starter and will fill the spot nicely.

Linebacker will be the one true question mark on D. We still have Suits and Cooper Edmiston looked great for a true freshman against Tulane. He'all be great next year. Some real talent all around.
Tulsa needs for the D-Line to turn-up the pressure on quarterbacks...less time to pass and sacking the QB. Too many 3rd and longs were completed in crucial games...Navy and Cincy come to mind. If we can have Monty stick around, TU will become a contender every year and just maybe these NIMRODS living in Tulsa will come to the stadium and see what a great and entertaining product they are missing.

DT on first and 2nd down is open now. Has anyone heard how the big guy Stevenson has looked. Robinson looked like he is ready to fill one of the spots IMO. If Stevenson is ready the size match-ups in the middle on running plays may be in our favor.

DT on first and 2nd down is open now. Has anyone heard how the big guy Stevenson has looked. Robinson looked like he is ready to fill one of the spots IMO. If Stevenson is ready the size match-ups in the middle on running plays may be in our favor.
Robinson was an immovable object in there when he got the chance. He reminded me of a slightly smaller version of Vince Wilfork. The kid is STRONG and it's apparent he knows how to leverage his weight and not be moved from where he wants to be. Does anyone know if he has any wrestling in his background?

Not sure of his name, but #12 at linebacker played well when he got the chance to play this year. Big sack of Ward in Houston, and chased down the running back down the sideline in the bowl game.

Not sure of his name, but #12 at linebacker played well when he got the chance to play this year. Big sack of Ward in Houston, and chased down the running back down the sideline in the bowl game.
Michael Thomas

Regrettably he graduates with Linscott and Martin this year.

The commit Tulsa picked up Jace Ruder is a hoss. The perfect type of QB for Monty's system. He has some size. He is reasonably accurate, he can put touch on the ball. He can do timing routes and if everything just goes to crap he can tuck it and run. Nice pickup for the Hurricane if they can finish by signing him. He will push hard all the QB's already on the team. This kid could easily see time next season.

Reactions: TU Sepp
The commit Tulsa picked up Jace Ruder is a hoss. The perfect type of QB for Monty's system. He has some size. He is reasonably accurate, he can put touch on the ball. He can do timing routes and if everything just goes to crap he can tuck it and run. Nice pickup for the Hurricane if they can finish by signing him. He will push hard all the QB's already on the team. This kid could easily see time next season.
He is a 2018 recruit, won't be here till year after next.

Unfortunately, would have liked to have seen him next season but, you know who how that goes got to keep him in the fold first.

Lucas or Twilley????
Randy Moss. He runs a legit 4.45. Ohio State clocked him at 4.45 and 4.49 and if you've seen his highlight vid he runs like a freaking gazelle. I've seen mobile QBs who are elusive and can run when they need to...this kid can flat out run past people

Reactions: TU Sepp
Dee brewer, Justin Hobbs, Keenan Johnson and the oline

Jeremy smith, petera Wilson, Craig suits, cooper Edminston, McKinley Whitfield, and kerwin Thomas

@Just_Will95

Did I hear aTUfan say something.(Sorry Just_Will, I know you don't exactly deserve it, but I just had to...)

Reactions: Just_Will95
Is this a joke? No way Monty would go to UCONN. That is a dead end football job. Also, you have to want to live in Connecticut. I was born in NY, no way I'd ever move back to the northeast. I don't see Monty as a northeastern guy.

Dee brewer, Justin Hobbs, Keenan Johnson and the oline

Jeremy smith, petera Wilson, Craig suits, cooper Edminston, McKinley Whitfield, and kerwin Thomas

@Just_Will95
You forgot K Hill and maybe Ramadi.

Hill seemed to play pretty good and I don't think I had anything to do with him not playing, but the D was way better towards the end of the season

Don' forget That J Smith will also be back for the D-line.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT