ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Shannon

TUFan1981

I.T.S. Junior
Apr 27, 2006
This guy is Big Al's OVERWHELMING favorite to get the job but channel 2 is the only outlet I have heard that from. I wonder if that is just Pat Jones spewing garbage to Al or if it has any legs? Jones and Shannon are great friends...fact.

Hysterical. Big Al was no where close in the basketball search. My guess is Shannon isn't close to being a target. Same as Nutt. I actually think TU has someone feeding Big Al (and some of the other local media who have shown a penchant to not actually care about what happens to TU) some misleading info to keep them off track.

Wells and Frost (with Frost being the leader) are the favorites right now. Let's see where things fall.

This post was edited on 12/10 2:02 PM by TU_BLA

Maybe we should play the waiting game and put a list together of everyone pat and al haven't attempted to pimp.

Why would we go after a guy who failed supremely at Miami, is currently a linebackers coach, and doesn't have any knowledge of running a good offense.

Big Al is almost as bad as Grand Wizard Pat Jones. Thus far, all the people they have pimped for the good are all good friends with Jones and just looking for a paycheck. They don't care how good/bad of a coach Shannon is or whether Shannon would be a good fit for TU ... they just know he needs a bigger paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT