ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon, Flynn and democracy

watu05

I.T.S. Senior
Mar 19, 2021
Never thought I’d see democracy and faith in our democratic institutions so shamefully dismissed. Former general and Trump advisor calling for a Myanmar style coup and 15 to 20% of Americans buying into Qanon. To be a Republican leader in the House requires supporting Trump’s big lie. A disappointing Memorial Day. Those soldiers didn’t fight and die for this outcome.

Never thought I’d see democracy and faith in our democratic institutions so shamefully dismissed. Former general and Trump advisor calling for a Myanmar style coup and 15 to 20% of Americans buying into Qanon. To be a Republican leader in the House requires supporting Trump’s big lie. A disappointing Memorial Day. Those soldiers didn’t fight and die for this outcome.

Flynn should be in prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU 1978 and watu05

Now I know why you post 😂

Flynn saying that has nothing whatsoever to do with "disinfo's" use or lack of use. He said that at a QAnon convention. Would have been heard whether using disinfo or not. Should not have been said by a retired general no matter how it was found.

Reactions: watu05
Wether
Flynn saying that has nothing whatsoever to do with "disinfo's" use or lack of use. He said that at a QAnon convention. Would have been heard whether using disinfo or not. Should not have been said by a retired general no matter how it was found.
Whether you or I agree or not about the election results, it’s clear over the last couple of weeks that Trumps side has had some success getting states to audit state election results. We are up to 7 states right now and that’s pretty significant. I have been consistent in saying that I have no clue what the outcome will be but that Real (not just recounting paper and calling it a day) audits should’ve taken place when this whole election fraud thing came to the forefront in Nov. Once properly and thoroughly conducted, one side would not have a leg to stand on. What we see now is the result of kicking the can down the road. It’s not just going to go away. I too was surprised by Flynn’s comments however on the flip side, I think with the info Flynn’s side has presented, they believe they have the info necessary to be able to disqualify the results in those states. Anybody following the audits and the recent judges rulings in multiple states to get us to this point at all would be hard pressed to argue against Flynn at this point.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT