ADVERTISEMENT

đź“ť Larry Lewis Preview: OSU at Tulsa

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Tulsa (1-1) is looking to turn back the clock to the 1982-1998 time period when Tulsa was 6-2 at home against OSU. The Golden Hurricane will get their chance when TU hosts No. 13 Oklahoma State on Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium on Saturday at 11 a.m.

TU having a home and home series with OSU for 8 consecutive years gives Tulsa chances to get wins with national recognition. The key is getting home games against big programs. That said, you've got to take advantage of the opportunities.

I really thought this was going to be a nail biter.........it seemed to be a perfect a trap game.........

I really think Wilson and staff will do a good job, you have to give the time, the recruiting class last year was really strong and this one appears even stronger, I know you already have a couple guys on it who had OSU and other P4 offers.......good luck the rest of the season....I will be watching and pulling for you guys

I really thought this was going to be a nail biter.........it seemed to be a perfect a trap game.........

I really think Wilson and staff will do a good job, you have to give the time, the recruiting class last year was really strong and this one appears even stronger, I know you already have a couple guys on it who had OSU and other P4 offers.......good luck the rest of the season....I will be watching and pulling for you guys
Thanks. Gundy had a good game plan. With your experienced QB and speedster’s at receiver should be good for OSU this year.

I thought the opportunity for it to be a trap game dissolved when they barely survived Arkansas.

OSU seems to have that one early season head scratcher each year, and for us it was a week earlier than we’d hoped.

I’m sure Gundy made it he’ll in his coaches and players last week and hubs ability to make adjustments to his game planning has always been excellent. OSU held a significant advantage in personnel with older and more experienced players at every position. They were simply the better team and we knew that going in. Simply the much more seasoned team that has some serious talent and was well prepared and highly motivated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT