ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Transfers

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Apparently most of Alabama's team with eligibility remaining is in the transfer portal. One is a center but his next school will be his 3rd, the other three are all guards with decent size and one is a true PG. At least 2 from what I can tell were former top 100 recruits and one of them chose Bama over Tennessee.

Wonder if we have anyone reaching out to any of them. With the change in coaches I bet they can gain immediate eligibility.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Apparently most of Alabama's team with eligibility remaining is in the transfer portal. One is a center but his next school will be his 3rd, the other three are all guards with decent size and one is a true PG. At least 2 from what I can tell were former top 100 recruits and one of them chose Bama over Tennessee.

Wonder if we have anyone reaching out to any of them. With the change in coaches I bet they can gain immediate eligibility.

Chris will have some information of more visitors this week. Not Alabama players but really good prospects. I’ll let him announce.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He was one that I had been reading about. My guess is if he goes to one of the power schools he will be immediate eligible because fo the way Alabama handled their coaching situation. If he goes to UCONN or Nevada, he'll have to sit a season like all other transfers. If he goes to Louisville he might end up transferring again in a year b/c they're about to not be playing meaningful basketball for a year or so.

I don't think it'll be that many for us. I wouldn't be to shocked if it is only one, maybe two. Three would be only slightly shocking to me.

I wonder how many Arkansas players might leave... I would look at Keyshawn Embery if I was Haith. Didn’t have a stellar freshman season for Anderson, but I think he has more talent than he showed at Arkansas.

Reactions: eastcane
I think five East Carolina players have entered the transfer portal.
Are these kids that didn't play much and likely getting recruited over? If not, I'd love to have the little dread-locked PG. That kid is good and fun to watch.

Are these kids that didn't play much and likely getting recruited over? If not, I'd love to have the little dread-locked PG. That kid is good and fun to watch.

They didn't lose any of their big three, Gardner, LaShay who tore his ACL, and William's (guard you like)

Mostly players who are probably out of their depth in the AAC. Although one or two might get a look from decent schools.

I think the positions of the guys we have on visits this weekend probably gives us a good idea

I think there will be 3. Once Rod joins the staff, and helps pluck a transfer (and he can play immediately), that will solidify the third player leaving.

Staff and roster overall is imminent.

Pretty obvious transfer. We were in Embry's top 5 (top 3?) coming out of HS, and with the Rod situation it just made too much sense. Hoping he can show out like he was doing in HS.

Reactions: jonfhewitt
Kerry Blackshear, 6'10" center from VaTech just entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer so he would be immediately eligible. Avg 15pts, 7.5 rpg this season. Time to give him a call. Still bet he ends up at A&M though

Reactions: jonfhewitt
A player like that would be a grand slam for us. Won’t happen but it would be exciting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT