ADVERTISEMENT

Potential sponsors?

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Im about to start installing the new body on my Dirt modified this week. Engine is in the machine shop. Any business owners on here interested in advertising/sponsoring this season?

Ill post some pics when I get the body done.

below is a picture of what our class of cars look like (THIS IS NOT MY CAR).

Larryscar2005-2.jpg

How much to just get a small decal of my name and face somewhere on the frame?

Just for the record, 100% of all sponsor money goes directly into the car, no profit whatsoever is made on my end.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
How much to just get a small decal of my name and face somewhere on the frame?

LOL, I'll do it for free, send me the decal.

Havent decided yet, toss up between Outlaw, Salina and Caney.

If I run on just my own money, will more than likely be running Caney, hard to keep up with them boys at Outlaw.

Chris!

A Blue and gold Insidetulsasports.com car would look mighty sweet!

3dgrin.gif

This post was edited on 2/23 7:47 PM by jesterondirt

I used to work with some dirt trackers about 10 years ago. Robert McLain was heavy in the IMCA class. Used to build his own frames. Ran with Pete York and his son, Mike.
That car in the pick looks like an IMCA.
Last I heard he was doing the graphic decals for quite a few race cars.

This post was edited on 2/23 10:43 PM by BasPlayr
This post was edited on 2/23 10:45 PM by BasPlayr

Originally posted by jesterondirt:
Chris!

A Blue and gold Insidetulsasports.com car would look mighty sweet!

3dgrin.gif

This post was edited on 2/23 7:47 PM by jesterondirt
I was thinking this or "Euthanize Tulsa Basketball"

I've got SHAME stickers to plaster all over that car. Not to mention official SHAME koozies to keep your victory lap beer nice and cold on those hot summer days!

Yeah its going to be a bmod. I've heard alot of talk about that new track. Im trying to keep the motor pretty nuetral to where i can run a few different tracks.

Originally posted by DirtyDanchez:
You running B mod? The new track in Bartlesville looks like its going to be fun to run.

I heard there was a hold put on it right after they got started with the bull dozing. Something about not having the required permits. have you heard anything new?

Things are moving slow on my car due to lack of sponsors. Im dropping it off tomorrow for the rest of the body work. Sure could use a few company names on the car.

Any takers?

I actually got to walk to the new track they are building (Its literaly on the same land as the guy doing my body work). He still has a ways to go. They gave him permission to continue work on the track, seems the biggest hold up is proper plumbing for restroom facilities and what power grid they can get ran to the track. Pretty nice banking, non-wing sprints will love it as well as Latemodels. He did his homework on configuring the track, sadly not enough homework on getting the proper permissions in order.

Forgot to post a pic of my car after we got it finished. Its alot farther along than this picture shows (even a few dents and dings already)
Modified-1.jpg

This post was edited on 9/6 10:41 AM by jesterondirt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT