ADVERTISEMENT

OU

Somewhat related, 23 OSU sorority members tested positive too.
OSU students aren’t handling the off campus guidelines very well...

The problem, at least at OU, doesn’t appear to be playing football. They are much more likely to contract the virus off campus than on. Going to need to keep them in a bubble.

23 Pi Phi members ar OSU have tested positive for the Rona. 22 have no symptoms.

By the time we play OSU - if the season is still going at that point - there will probably be no one in the stands.

Move in day for TU sororities is tomorrow. I hope we don’t have to deal with that kind of mess.

The problem, at least at OU, doesn’t appear to be playing football. They are much more likely to contract the virus off campus than on. Going to need to keep them in a bubble.

23 Pi Phi members ar OSU have tested positive for the Rona. 22 have no symptoms.

They reported down here that the players that contracted the wuhan flu hadnt left Norman
. It was "community spread"..

They reported down here that the players that contracted the wuhan flu hadnt left Norman
. It was "community spread"..

Not great news. Tells me they aren’t going to be able to release players from the football facilities like they did last week

Not great news. Tells me they aren’t going to be able to release players from the football facilities like they did last week

Its been rumored that Mayor Clark has been doing drunk recon of campus corner.. its unknown if she wants to shut it down to save us or her liver..

She definitely wants to keep people out of the stadium but she will get recalled even faster if she keeps crowds away from any football down here...

Well, let’s make it interesting. Tell people sheep cure the Hunan flu and see how fast animal cruelty laws and PETA go away.

noble cane

I’ll be participating so I’ll let you know.

It went pretty well for us. They only had 3 students at a time moving in so it wasn’t crowded at all. Plus I got to conveniently park right in front of the house instead of down the street.

It went pretty well for us. They only had 3 students at a time moving in so it wasn’t crowded at all. Plus I got to conveniently park right in front of the house instead of down the street.

Yea!
Was really smooth for us too!
I liked that we got to park close as well!

They should break it up ever year like this, even when COVID-19 gets under control.

My daughter's pom coach tested positive. Her parents are both in the hospital with it, and her other sister is also positive. This after attending an ORU graduation party. We have been told the last contact the girls had with the coach was prior to this event but we're skeptical.

My daughter's pom coach tested positive. Her parents are both in the hospital with it, and her other sister is also positive. This after attending an ORU graduation party. We have been told the last contact the girls had with the coach was prior to this event but we're skeptical.
Sad, We need facebook style likes.

Very sad if true. The virus is going to spread quickly at college campuses imo. We need to keep the students on campus for the semester imo or at least until the virus dies out at these locations. 19 year olds are going to be 19 year olds.

Reactions: 4tu2 and Gmoney4WW
Sad, We need facebook style likes.
I updated this on another thread. My daughter's coach has remained asymptomatic. Her 2 older sister's have the common symptoms associated with COVID (cough, fever, loss of taste, general malaise). Both parents were hospitalized. Mom is being released today or tomorrow. Her dad is "going to be in the hospital for a while. He's not recovering very well right now."

This is why masks is important. People who are sick and don't know it ARE spreading the virus to others and this is the problem with 18-25 year olds and the self-centered view most of them have on life and living in the moment. Most of you know I worked at TU in student affairs/student development. Whenever I had to meet with students about inappropriate behavior, the lesson I always tried to instill was that their decisions have consequences and affect others. Good or bad. No decision a person makes will only affect them. We don't live in a bubble (although self-contained biosphere bubbles might be a good thing right now).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT