ADVERTISEMENT

Osu

I was waiting for someone to post something like this... :/

Yes, we are better than south Alabama.

Much better. Look at the OSU defensive line dominating the line of scrimmage. They didn't get near that pass rush last Thursday. Our run defense is a bit concerning after watching OSU struggle on the ground tonight.

3rd quarter is almost over and they are just now approaching 100 total yards for the game...

Are we better than South Alabama?
I was told by one of the players that you guys and South Alabama were about even overall talent.........you guys had more consistent talent across the board but they have several guys who would be playing for big SEC schools if not for grades...........I know their RB, the 6-4 WR ( Way?) and two OLs are expected to be pretty high draft choices, they also had a safety and a LB that are really good

Cody Green was gonna go in the draft too. Durrrrrrrr .... sorry, but we'd stick a 2 x 4 up South Alabama's ass. Did you really just use grades and SEC in the same sentence?

You guys just gave up 42 points and 600 yards to La. -Laf............they held both OSU and Ole' Miss to less yards

When are these guys gonna finally get tired and leave our board, they're pretty lame to still be here. It really annoys me that they and most others don't have a free board that we can really return the favor on. Everybody else's free boards when they exist, are so rarely trafficked that it does nothing to go annoy the few people who rarely post there. My gist on it, is nobody should respond to them, ever.

Probably shouldn't have TU posters starting threads titled "OSU" if you don't want their input?

The in-state game between OU and OSU is gonna be awesome this year. Flip a coin as to who wins it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT