ADVERTISEMENT

OSU

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Do we get revenge on December 19th for them blowing us out in football , letting us get the last laugh of 2017?

Should be a good game. OSU gets their big center eligible around that time. No idea if he will play the TU game or the game after and no idea if Boynton can coach a lick

Should be a good game. OSU gets their big center eligible around that time. No idea if he will play the TU game or the game after and no idea if Boynton can coach a lick
Have you heard anything about us this year?

Lots of unknowns including the head coach. Transfer Kendall Smith (TU wanted him) will start at point. Jeffrey Carrol will start at the 3 and be an all-conference type of player. Mitchell Solomon will be solid at the 5. Depth and defense will be added when the 7' transfer become eligible. Other than those you're talking several sophomores who played some as freshmen (Walters, Averette, McGriff....all played extensive minutes (2 started) in the TU game last year). There's a 4* true freshman guard their high on who may start at the two. Shine will try to come back from a medical redshirt.

Should be a good game.

Lots of unknowns including the head coach. Transfer Kendall Smith (TU wanted him) will start at point. Jeffrey Carrol will start at the 3 and be an all-conference type of player. Mitchell Solomon will be solid at the 5. Depth and defense will be added when the 7' transfer become eligible. Other than those you're talking several sophomores who played some as freshmen (Walters, Averette, McGriff....all played extensive minutes (2 started) in the TU game last year). There's a 4* true freshman guard their high on who may start at the two. Shine will try to come back from a medical redshirt.

Should be a good game.
Have you heard anything on us? I know we return almost everybody , Magnay and Junior should have big years, just wondering if you have heard anything on the guards

Trying to decide if it's worth it to go back to Stillwater lol it was quite a disappointing trip last Thursday

Have you heard anything on us? I know we return almost everybody , Magnay and Junior should have big years, just wondering if you have heard anything on the guards

Staff is really high on the newcomers. They will add scoring, length and athleticism. My best guess at this time would be an NCAA bubble team. Should be Haith's best squad since he's been here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT