ADVERTISEMENT

Omicron and masks - visual guide

For those of you saying it's just theater 🎭 to wear a mask, and they haven't been effective, it is of interest to read this article.

The wearing of masks was largely cloth masks & at best surgical masks for the longest time. (due to lack of supply)

If we had been equipped with k95 or n95 masks from the start, (when it was more popular & better advocated to wear a mask) it probably wouldn't be considered theater 🎭 by so many people now.

There is an abundant supply of k95 & n95 masks today.

Check out chart in the middle of the article.

I posted this bout a week ago. The article doesn't seem to want to load anymore, but it was virtually the (exact) same chart 📊.

Last edited:
For those of you saying it's just theater 🎭 to wear a mask, and they haven't been effective, it is of interest to read this article.

The wearing of masks was largely cloth masks & at best surgical masks for the longest time. (due to lack of supply)

If we had been equipped with k95 or n95 masks from the start, (when it was more popular & better advocated to wear a mask) it probably wouldn't be considered theater 🎭 by so many people now.

There is an abundant supply of k95 & n95 masks today.
Think I found the article.

I have been walking into restaurants masked, sitting down and removing my mask and eating for an hour, then getting up and putting a mask on to walk out of the restaurant for the better part of a year. It’s theater.

the gov has removed its mask mandates. when they remove the vaccine mandate, can all those fired people get their jobs back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT