ADVERTISEMENT

Official SMU thread

Birt and Woodard have to shoot well the last 15 if we are to win.

Have a 9 point lead with 17 minutes left in the have and then have 5 straight turnovers and now trail by 2

Not the refs. Like I said we needed to get another foul on moore

TU needs to score...
They are starting to let it slip way...
down 2 and smu at the line...

Corrupt Larry must have made a payment to the officials at halftime. Calling nonexistent fouls on us and none on the SMU bastards.

Reactions: TU_BLA
not paying much attention but every time I turn on the tv to catch a glimpse I see Wright sucking....

The refs are horrible. Now they're going to call Swannegan for a flagrant because Moore's midget head only comes to his waist, so essentially he can't run anywhere near Moore without that wuss flopping like a fish

I don't know why we keep blaming every poor outing or run by the opponent on the refs. We are turning it over and we can defend anyone on their team right now. That's not the refs

SMU turned up intensity and we can not compete. We need to start hitting some 3's

i hate this program sometimes

im so damn sick of having teams build me up and then crush my expectations

id rather suck something fierce like ECU for decades than get teased like this every year.

Really? THATS a flagrant foul?

5 footer in the lane catches an arm from a 6'10" guy... That's called posting up. Nick Moore isn't entitle to special treatment because he's shirt. What a crock of crap.

Reactions: Gold*
Put Curtis in, have him drive it down the middle, when they all crash in, spike the f$#@!&% ball off Moores face, turn around and just walk to the tunnel.

Reactions: JesseTU and Gold*
Why is Curtis in the game? We need another shooter, like Ray.

Nic Moore played 10 minutes of second half with 3 fouls. We needed to attack him early in this half. et his forth but may be too late

Moore with his 4th foul. Getting him on the bench is the only way we have a chance to make a comeback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT