2 Wed. @ Oklahoma State
5 Sat. ORAL ROBERTS
8 Tues. IONA
13 Sun. @ Missouri State
19 Sat. vs. Oregon State %
22 Tues. NORTHERN ARIZONA

^ Paradise Jam at St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
% Far West Classic at Portland, Ore.

Looks a bit disappointing to me. Lots of places for 'slip-up' games with few chances for big wins. We must have postponed the final OU matchup in the 2 for 1 series. Best case scenario we play the following potential top 50 teams: WSU, FSU, OSU (OR), OSU (OK)

. I like not opening with ORU, which has been a trap the past few years.

Reactions: TU_BLA
. I like not opening with ORU, which has been a trap the past few years.

Yes, but that WSU game will come up on us quickly. We better be ABSOLUTELY ready for them.

Also, I noticed that we only have one true 'road' game outside of OK this season and that's in neighboring Sprinfield MO. All the rest are Neutral site *technically* or at OSU.

The first game of the year is a "trap game"?

Sorry, that made me laugh out loud! :p

The first game of the year is a "trap game"?

Sorry, that made me laugh out loud! :p

You know what they're talking about. Trap was not the right word. It is a tough game for TU to play as the first game of the season because for some reason TU players don't view it with the same importance as some of the other non-conference games, or the same way ORU treats it. I think having it as the 5th or 6th game of the season for TU allows them to work out some of the rotation kinks and get into a flow.

I was told by someone in the Ticket Office, should be the third or fourth week in August.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT