ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston Game Thread

The real futbol game is in Tulsa. And it doesn’t involve P boy.

Kick the ball out of the back of the end zone. No runbacks please.

The consistency of Montgomery’s coaching on display already tonight:

-special teams are always bad
-rushing only 3 players on 3rd & long resulting in successful plays for the opponent

Just tuned in to see us not tackle.

I do, however, love our gold helmets.

That's pretty obvious targeting. Typical AAC refs - and no, I'm not saying it's 'home cooking' or whatever. We've benefited from their stupid calls too.

If he wasn't hurt, i wouldn't be as mad, but that was a dangerous hit, that checked every box of targeting.

Conference needs to sit this head official for a few games next year. That was an outrageous call.

Reactions: astonmartin708
That's pretty obvious targeting. Typical AAC refs - and no, I'm not saying it's 'home cooking' or whatever. We've benefited from their stupid calls too.
Ill say some home cooking. They get this win and UCF loses they go to the Championship game.

Cooch doesn't need the officiating crew for this game, and why the hell would our conference be helping these carpetbagging d-bags.

With the benefit of replay, there’s no excuse for NOT calling targeting. The AAC refs continue to suck.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Monty should get a picture of that hit and show it to the officials at half. Make them think about how they missed it.

Not only was it targeting, it was targeting that injured a player, and resulted in a touchdown. How can you get that so wrong?

Punt return TD and a play that should have been called back are the UH scores and we can’t get it in the end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT