ADVERTISEMENT

Official Bowl Game Thread

We get to the 10 yd line again, we might as well just kick a field goal. Red zone offense not good so far.

Our predictable OC doesn’t use his imagination unless the good QB is in the game, apparently.

Reactions: maverickfp
I swear if any of you guys bring a cowbell to any TU games in the future....I will shove that bell up your @ss, pick you up by your feet, hang you upside down, and beat you with a bat until you feel the ringing in your soul.

I swear if any of you guys bring a cowbell to any TU games in the future....I will shove that bell up your @ss, pick you up by your feet, hang you upside down, and beat you with a bat until you feel the ringing in your soul.
I still can’t believe that the NCAA banned them for everyone but them.

My problem is it announces that your crowd is weak. You need the bells to make up for the lack of people there.

Say it again for those in the back and the aging!

• Haha
Reactions: TUcandoit
Even the cowbell that has Tulsa written in script that I received at a football game during the Rader era?

I was going to make the same post. Embarrassing to the University and costing points on the board. Someone needs to be in charge.

Think we are all in agreement about it.

That's why I liked Big O and other former players being part of TU, they maintain that culture from year to year, coach to coach, through good and bad. This is way out of control, it is not Tulsa football. We are supposed to be smart, play with a chip, and not back down. Not deteriorate to whatever this is.

Even the cowbell that has Tulsa written in script that I received at a football game during the Rader era?

Bells are pretty important here and we did start as a teaching school. Maybe not cowbells though, those little hand bells though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT