ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban

Always a great night to see this arrogant PUTZ lose. Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban are both first class dicks on the homo sapien scale.
Seems to be the formula for winning championships from Saban to Knight to Lambardi to Belicheck

Reactions: jerandlaur
There's a reason he's called Nick Satan.

One thing about Saban .. love him or hate him.. he will identify what went wrong, correct the problem, reload and be back there next year... or the bama faithful will devour him. ...unlike the prima Donna in Norman and his flaccid fan base.

Not gonna argue whether he's a mushroom tip or not, but as in every sport if you win consistently that title is automatically awarded to you.

Reactions: noble cane
One thing about Saban .. love him or hate him.. he will identify what went wrong, correct the problem, reload and be back there next year... or the bama faithful will devour him. ...unlike the prima Donna in Norman and his flaccid fan base.
When your a TU fan we can all identify and champion "The Underdog Role" because we're always the little guy recruiting the so called 2 & 3 star athletes that strive to become better than projected. Our program doesn't generate 800 million dollars and pays their head coach 8 million a year, but I'd take a Phil Montgomery type every time over the CEO conceited Nick Saban. The core of Alabama's football success is the NFL caliber linemen they recruit, it sure isn't Little Nick being God's gift to football.

When your a TU fan we can all identify and champion "The Underdog Role" because we're always the little guy recruiting the so called 2 & 3 star athletes that strive to become better than projected. Our program doesn't generate 800 million dollars and pays their head coach 8 million a year, but I'd take a Phil Montgomery type every time over the CEO conceited Nick Saban. The core of Alabama's football success is the NFL caliber linemen they recruit, it sure isn't Little Nick being God's gift to football.

Economy of scale... we scape for dimes while they :crap: dollars...

But no matter the economics Little Nicky still has to get them to sign... and the devil must make good bargains...

And if he ever decided to give up the glitz for the small time, I'd hire him at TU in a heartbeat.

Economy of scale... we scape for dimes while they :crap: dollars...

But no matter the economics Little Nicky still has to get them to sign... and the devil must make good bargains...

And if he ever decided to give up the glitz for the small time, I'd hire him at TU in a heartbeat.
We would be introducing Peter Pan at the podium before Nick would take the plunge.

Reactions: Glasscain
Saban's a dick for numerous reason that relate to his demeanor and disposition. He and Petrine are two of the truly special coaches in college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT