ADVERTISEMENT

NFLPA grades of working conditions

Commanders are in last place. KC isn’t far above that.

And the Patriots in the bottom 5. Thanks for the article. Wish it listed out the grades for each team in each category.

Commanders in last place, not close to a playoff spot really and you've got folks basically saying the conditions are the reason why. It's easy to be disgruntled when you're not winning.

Chiefs- just won back to back super bowls and you've still got a lot of players in the building who are seemingly unhappy about being in that particular building.

Who is more unhappy from these 2 groups?

The Raiders and the Bengals have had crappy working conditions for decades. Don't know if it's changed much now that the Raiders are in Vegas. Mark Davis spends too much money on his sweetass hair cuts to pay for the players' ankle tape.

I love this. I am glad this kind of stuff comes out. The owners get half of the income and free funding for their stadiums. They can afford rat-free facilities.

The Raiders and the Bengals have had crappy working conditions for decades. Don't know if it's changed much now that the Raiders are in Vegas. Mark Davis spends too much money on his sweetass hair cuts to pay for the players' ankle tape.
Unlike most of the owners in the NFL, Mark Davis inherited his team from his daddy. Al Davis was not independently wealthy from side businesses and actually bought the Raiders for $18,500 in 1966. Davis doesn't have money on the side and he only makes money when the Raiders make money. I'm not saying he's poor by any stretch, but he, like the Hunts, don't have side businesses, buildings, etc. to put up as collateral for loans or investments into building their own facilities. Dan Snyder was the lowest of low owners and a greedy, racist SOB. He made BILLIONS off the Redskins/Commanders and put almost nothing back into the team or facilities. Sort of like Stan Kroenke and his making millions of Arsenal and trying to fill their squad with cheap players, or submarining the effort to keep the Rams in St. Louis.

Reactions: TU 1978
Unlike most of the owners in the NFL, Mark Davis inherited his team from his daddy. Al Davis was not independently wealthy from side businesses and actually bought the Raiders for $18,500 in 1966. Davis doesn't have money on the side and he only makes money when the Raiders make money. I'm not saying he's poor by any stretch, but he, like the Hunts, don't have side businesses, buildings, etc. to put up as collateral for loans or investments into building their own facilities. Dan Snyder was the lowest of low owners and a greedy, racist SOB. He made BILLIONS off the Redskins/Commanders and put almost nothing back into the team or facilities. Sort of like Stan Kroenke and his making millions of Arsenal and trying to fill their squad with cheap players, or submarining the effort to keep the Rams in St. Louis.
Well, I will agree that Snyder was a D-Bag but you're stretching it calling him a racist. Nothing that man did show that he was a racist. Misogynist, absolutely he was. Swindler, spot on but with all of his fault's racism wasn't one of them. Now we are glad he is gone and the new group is putting in 75 million to fix things around here even though it looks like they will eventually move to another stadium probably with a Dome on it. Just as he has many faults every owner in the NFL has their faults as well. Most people on this board are Cowboys knob slobberers. Jerry jones is probably one of the biggest piles of dung on the planet. He does have a nice facility and I will give him that but it is much better than the old Cowboys stadium. So here in the DMV we just needed to get rid of Snyder and we did. So I am sure that rating will change with everything that has been happening here lately.

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU_BLA
Also unless some of you are not aware, The owners make money from all 32 teams. This is one of the biggest profit sharing businesses out there. Even the players make money off of the other teams as well.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Well, I will agree that Snyder was a D-Bag but you're stretching it calling him a racist. Nothing that man did show that he was a racist. Misogynist, absolutely he was. Swindler, spot on but with all of his fault's racism wasn't one of them. Now we are glad he is gone and the new group is putting in 75 million to fix things around here even though it looks like they will eventually move to another stadium probably with a Dome on it. Just as he has many faults every owner in the NFL has their faults as well. Most people on this board are Cowboys knob slobberers. Jerry jones is probably one of the biggest piles of dung on the planet. He does have a nice facility and I will give him that but it is much better than the old Cowboys stadium. So here in the DMV we just needed to get rid of Snyder and we did. So I am sure that rating will change with everything that has been happening here lately.
Fair enough...and Jones is an ass, we can all agree on that. I hated when the 'Skins moved to JKC Stadium out of RFK. RFK used to rock, literally, and you could see it on TV when things got loud back in the good 'ol days of Riggins running over LBers and Darrell Green chasing Eric Dickerson down from behind.

Fair enough...and Jones is an ass, we can all agree on that. I hated when the 'Skins moved to JKC Stadium out of RFK. RFK used to rock, literally, and you could see it on TV when things got loud back in the good 'ol days of Riggins running over LBers and Darrell Green chasing Eric Dickerson down from behind.

That is correct it did literally rock. It is now literally a disaster area. The lease on the current stadium is up in 2027. The new owners are putting 70 million into the existing stadium. DC, Maryland and sometimes Virginia are still vying for the new stadium which I am sure will be domed. I like going to Landover but the entry and exit to the parking lots are atrocious

Reactions: TU_BLA
That is correct it did literally rock. It is now literally a disaster area. The lease on the current stadium is up in 2027. The new owners are putting 70 million into the existing stadium. DC, Maryland and sometimes Virginia are still vying for the new stadium which I am sure will be domed. I like going to Landover but the entry and exit to the parking lots are atrocious
I have a feeling that No. Virginia is going to be the next home site for the exact reason you mention. There's only so much space left to build giant footprint developments like that in the areas that have been used before. And I wonder if there is a zonal agreement between Baltimore and Washington on how close they can actually have their stadiums. I can't imagine Washington moving any closer and further into Maryland and I couldn't imagine the Ravens wanting to really share the fanbase (although they probably already do to an extent).

I have a feeling that No. Virginia is going to be the next home site for the exact reason you mention. There's only so much space left to build giant footprint developments like that in the areas that have been used before. And I wonder if there is a zonal agreement between Baltimore and Washington on how close they can actually have their stadiums. I can't imagine Washington moving any closer and further into Maryland and I couldn't imagine the Ravens wanting to really share the fanbase (although they probably already do to an extent).
Maryland is having them build by the national harbor closer to DC. Virginia is focusing more on trying to bring the wizards and capitals to northern Virginia. The house is controlled by the dems and we have a republican governor and it’s an election year. And for DC, the mayor wants it but the council doesn’t.

Maryland is having them build by the national harbor closer to DC. Virginia is focusing more on trying to bring the wizards and capitals to northern Virginia. The house is controlled by the dems and we have a republican governor and it’s an election year. And for DC, the mayor wants it but the council doesn’t.
I can imagine DC doesn't want to put it out for a vote and adding any add'l taxes, even a penny, to build or develop the land, or give tax incentives. DC is about as a f***ed up place politically. The fact it has about what, 700k residents when it wasn't actually supposed to have any permanent residents and literally just be the seat of the Federal Government. So messed up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT