ADVERTISEMENT

Navy vs UVA

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
Navy 28 UVA 7 at the end of 1st half. This game and the other two remaining AAC bowls are against so called P5 schools. If Navy can hold on and UM beats IA ST the AAC will be 3-0 (USF beat Tex Tech) heading into Peach Bowl. Although I hope UCF beats Auburn that may be a challenge with all coaching issues.

Navy sailing along 49 to 7. 11 min left in the game.

The American has performed well against P5 teams during bowl season the last several years. Curiously we have struggled against the G5s over that same time period going 2-10.

I’m really pulling for UM to beat ISU. If they can play any defense at all, they have a great shot.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
The American has performed well against P5 teams during bowl season the last several years. Curiously we have struggled against the G5s over that same time period going 2-10.
It’s not too surprising when you consider that our best teams usually get put up against the worst P5s or the ones who have less to play for and our worst bowl teams usually play the best of the rest of the G5.

TCU punt returner just high stepped his way from the 10 yard line into the end zone against Stanford in the Alamo Bowl.....no flag thrown, even with ref closely watching the play.

The TCU kid actually did what the idiot ref in our SMU game THOUGHT Hobbs was going to do, but didn’t actually do.

Reactions: TUGrad06
That's the dumbest penalty anyway. Take away a touchdown for a little pre touchdown celebration. Never understood it. Just leave the rulebook alone. Of course I'm against alot of the new rules so it' probably just my opinion

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT