ADVERTISEMENT

Navy game thread

How far we've fallen...it's a good thing the administration has allowed me to not care anymore and just have it be known we will never be good again.

Reactions: TulsaAM
After today's butt stomping, I feel that Temple and South Florida might be our only hopes for a victory and with this staff neither of those games is a lock!

Reactions: TulsaAM
We're paying monty til the end of the season anyways. Id much rather do it with him at home.
Exactly.

I would let the staff and players just ham and egg it and have fun the rest of the season. No pressure. Just do whatever...

Fire this clown show asap!

I just watched the game. This was absolutely unacceptable. 53-21. My god. No tackling, OLine is atrocious! Started Brin! I could go on. The whole staff needs replaced. Go get the coach from Bixby to finish the season

Reactions: TULOYAL
I just watched the game. This was absolutely unacceptable. 53-21. My god. No tackling, OLine is atrocious! Started Brin! I could go on. The whole staff needs replaced. Go get the coach from Bixby to finish the season
Every time you said it can't get any worse than it was, it did.(Quarters 2, 3, & 4)

Reactions: loca2874
We are now 1-7 against Navy since they joined the conference
Seems like every time I brag to friends that TU will take them down, get em to the game or watch with them on the tube, Navy makes me look like a fool. Us vs UCF comes to mind. 29-0 & 33-0 also come to mind. And then this debacle. Go Navy, beat Army!

Reactions: GoNavy81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT