ADVERTISEMENT

Navy game thread

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Our Defense looked solid on that first drive. Ffense was 90% runs up the middle, but we keep moving the ball... I don't think Navy can stop our o line or backs.

And...

Touchdown!

Our line is getting a great push almost every down.

On that last play they showed the replay of Perry’s “great block” twice and what it showed was a great hold.

Reactions: JesseTU
Why is Manny Bunch still back there? He’s one of the worst tackling FS I have ever seen.

64 yards total offence in 1st Qtr .... keep this up and we make 250 for the game .... boring

How do we start after a kickoff on own 3 yard line?! No fundamental understanding.

We should be cleaning house with coaches after this year. Only a couple are safe.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Crap. I may have dosed off and it all goes to hell. I wake up and we instantly block a PAT and run it back. I will try to stay awake.

Why would we need a timeout after a kickoff?

What the hell is going on?

Anyone really surprised by this we have had a terrible rushing defense for the last 3 years

Navy QB with obvious forward lateral with Line Judge staring directly at the play.....no flag. Even the Navy TV announcers called it a forward lateral.

Tackle the receiver signaling a fair catch. Are our players that clueless?

The announcers keep waiting for us to take a shot on first down. They need to be drug tested.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Announcers now puzzling over how our players are clueless whether they’re supposed to be in the field or not and wasting a time out. We’ve wondered the same thing all year.

Why is Manny Bunch still back there? He’s one of the worst tackling FS I have ever seen.

Many, many plays backing up this post again today, but Manny did finally make a nice tackle to hold Navy to a field goal.

turnover2.jpg

I have an idea. We need to change from Golden Hurricane to Turnovers. Our new mascot, Pop Tart, can greet fans at games and taunt opponents by yelling “Eat Me!” at them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT