ADVERTISEMENT

Navy game thread

Guys... Navy can run out the clock.... can still win w a FG. Yeah, I get the if Navy scores then we will have to score twice... but I think you still try and knot it up right now when you can. I get it and I agree w it here.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I wonder if Bill Young knew Navy was going to switch offenses and start running the option this game?

Reactions: Gold*
We lose this game and we drop to 3rd in our division, as we lost the head to head matchup with Houston.

More lack of calls on blatant f:mad::mad::mad:ing holding by Navy. Good job.

That right there, my friends, is why you DON'T go for 2 with that much time left in the game. You can't win it by going for 2, but you can damn sure lose it!!

I just don't understant how it's that difficult to stop. It's basically the same play over and over. Just stick to the assignments and you have it. But it seems every player wants to go for the same guy instead of one guy going qb, the other the pitch man. Get it together

It's going to come down to an on side kick after we score....

When playing Navy.... I'd be going for 2 on every TD. Get the points when you can. Tulsa is not gonna lose this because of a 2 pt failure.... it will lose because of :crap:ty defense and fear of contact and missed assignments. FYI guys.... Navy runs the option!!!!

Reactions: Air_Raid918
I just don't understant how it's that difficult to stop. It's basically the same play over and over. Just stick to the assignments and you have it. But it seems every player wants to go for the same guy instead of one guy going qb, the other the pitch man. Get it together

Navy is also pretty good

Failed 2pt will not be reason for loss. Settling for 2 field goals in first half and obviously the porous defense would be reasons. But this ain't over.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Am I crazy for thinking we should of went for two and then just let navy get a td to make it an 8 point game so we have a chance to tie it up. Especially now that for some reason we didn't onside it

Why our lbers stay flat footed when their rb goes in motion makes no sense. Their rbs have had a step on us each time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT