ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Michael Ruffin @Tulane game

Zit, can't see the JPG for whatever reason.

Haith tweeted out a team picture with Ruffin after the game. Pretty cool. Hopefully Haith knows a bit about Michael as he can be used as one of the best examples of what a college athlete should be. Successful on the court and in the classroom and now post-basketball. Funny thing is most of the players on TU's team now were probably 3-6 years old when Ruffin last suited up for TU. Still think Ruffin had one of the greatest games in TU history when he destroyed TCU with 32 pts, 21 rebounds.

Haith seems to be pretty well versed in TU history, I would think he knows about the great players. Michael is a great example of hardwork and dedication. He brought his lunch pale to the court and classroom.

Certainly the most consistant shot blocker and rebounder I have ever seen at TU (circa 1982-present)

TX

This post was edited on 1/30 10:34 AM by texcane1982

Did y'all also see that Woodard passed Ruffin that night for #21 on TU career scorers list?

Pretty neat.

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:
Did y'all also see that Woodard passed Ruffin that night for #21 on TU career scorers list?

Pretty neat.
Woodard has a great chance to finish in the top 5 in scoring when he is done at Tulsa.

Woodard / Harrison guard combo will rank with the best of all time.

GO TU!!!

Geo, I agree...

But still not even close to Heard/Harrington/Hill/Swanson or Reed/Swanson/Harrington/Reed or Reed/Swanson/Harrington/Parker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT