ADVERTISEMENT

Moving beyond manufacturing

I can think of at least one who's iffy on the civil liberties for all part...also rumored to have attended Trump University.

Manufacturing output has now dropped to it's lowest level since September 2009 fwiw.

Manufacturing output has now dropped to it's lowest level since September 2009 fwiw.
Does that number include O&G + Coal production? If it does, that would explain why. In 09' oil and gas tanked similarly to this year.

^good point but U.S. oil production hasn't fallen off that fast yet. It's at late 2014 numbers.

I was going to ask what manufacturing output represents too.

^good point but U.S. oil production hasn't fallen off that fast yet. It's at late 2014 numbers.

I was going to ask what manufacturing output represents too.
I know. I was just thinking that maybe with Coal added in it might make some sense.

Does that number include O&G + Coal production? If it does, that would explain why. In 09' oil and gas tanked similarly to this year.

I would think so. Petrochemicals are manufactured, lube oils are manufactured, even diesel and gasoline are far from what comes out of the well. So crude oil may not be included in manufacturing but certainly any consumer product is manufactured even road asphalt and roofing asphalt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT