ADVERTISEMENT

Most beautiful college in every state

If you consider the Student Union which it appeared they did then it's pretty easy to see why they chose OSU.

They obviously didn't take into account the lingering odor in Stillwater as part of the aesthetic beauty. I've never considered Norman or Stillwater special because their campuses are pretty much the same as any state school in the country. University of Masschusetts, UCONN, SUNY-anywhere, UCLA, Cal all have similar feels to both OSU and OU. There is something unique about TU (the ledgestone for one) that puts it ahead...even moreso now that they've really built up the green space and pedestrian spaces on campus to be more than just generic sidewalks. For me TCU is underrated, St. Edwards campus in Austin is beautiful as well...and then extremely underrated as it grows and is renewed, Texas State in San Marcos. Rice has some interesting buildings and then some that don't quite fit.

Massachusetts is hard. I visited a lot of campuses. Boston College is great, Amherst, Williams, Babson all have beautiful campuses, then of course there is Harvard. Stonehill in Easton, MA is a beautiful place as well.

The one they did get right (and I love USC's campus in LA), Pepperdine in CA. May have the most beautiful view of any college anywhere. Until it slides into the Pacific Ocean...

FGCU should've won Florida. The student apartments are literally on the beach and each apartment section has its own pool if you don't want sand.

If 18 year old me knew that school existed when I was looking at colleges I would be a proud Eagles alumni now. 30 year old me is glad I didn't know about it because I got a much better education out of it and met my wife at Tulsa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT