ADVERTISEMENT

Mistakes doom TU in loss to Houston -- Recap / box score

Good write up. Glad to see Monty acknowledging that the offense was the problem. I really hope they get better with the running game.

Good write up. Glad to see Monty acknowledging that the offense was the problem. I really hope they get better with the running game.

Tulsa beat themselves today. I was not expecting the performance fielded today at all. The defense was the shining gem of today's game.

Didn't help that there was an embarrassing turn out for the game! It's just a travesty that this community won't step up. I'm know some have conflicts and such but the weather was perfect. There was not much energy there to feed off of and seriously this team deserved better. Embarrassing.

Coming off a 2 win season, I think we've drawn pretty decent crowds for these first two games.

Not enough targets(only one) to Atkinson in the second half IMHO. Evans looked to his right almost on every pass play needs to look to his left more. The corner #3 for Houston was damn good and covered the right side of the defense for the Coogs. Giving up the TD drive at the end of the first half hurt. Missing the double pass for a TD hurt as well. The game could have really been close down the stretch if we catch a few breaks.

Houston is pretty tough and the Ward kid looks like he we be a handful against all AAC teams. Should keep Houston in the race for the AAC title.

Overall still very pleased with our team. With the right breaks we could have won that game.
Like to see the "O" play improve. The "D" gave up huge numbers but still had some stops.

I would love to see this team win seven games and get to bowl game. I think they can.

GO TU!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT