ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri State to D1

I'm all for Missouri State making the jump. I think football was the only sport they support that wasn't in the upper division of college sports. It's a great campus and easy drive from most directions. They will have work to do on the stadium for sure. Currently there is more than adequate seating on the west side of the stadium, it has an excellent playing surface, access and lighting are good. East side seating is going to be a limited and the press box will certainly need major upgrades, and the suites are meh..., as well I am assuming locker rooms will likewise need improved. I base my assessment on my previous visits, over a number of years, when I was still in education as a band director. They host a great contest each year that differs a bit from the local fare around Tulsa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Lowery
As someone living in St Louis, I’d love to see us playing in Springfield. It’s an easy drive. I’d also love to see us play St Louis in basketball, not sure why that isn’t a regular series.

I'd prefer us get some more home and homes with MWC teams. The Fresno State, Wyoming, Colorado State, San Jose State games were all decent matchups. Would love to get Boise on the slate again. UNLV, Air Force, Utah State, SDSU, or even Nevada would be nice to play.

I'd prefer us get some more home and homes with MWC teams. The Fresno State, Wyoming, Colorado State, San Jose State games were all decent matchups. Would love to get Boise on the slate again. UNLV, Air Force, Utah State, SDSU, or even Nevada would be nice to play.
I'd like a home/home with Arizona and Az state

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT